Webhook Execution Log
You can check the latest 10 execution logs for each Webhook setting.
In the execution logs, you can find the following information:
- Whether the notification is successfully sent
- Notification ID
- Action type
- User who performed the action
- Execution date and time
Audit Log Checking and the Log Lists
- Open the app settings page.
Opening App Settings Page
- Click the "App Settings" tab.
- Under "Customization and Integration", click "Webhooks".
On the Webhook list screen, you can check if the latest notification was successfully sent.
- Click "Check Logs" for the Webhook whose logs are to be checked.
- Check the execution results from the log.
: Indicates that the notification was successfully sent.
: Indicates that the notification failed.
If all notifications failed, Webhook settings may be wrong.
If only some of the notifications failed, the following may be the possible causes:
|The number of notifications exceeded 60 in one minute.||For Webhook, up to 60 notifications can be sent per minute. If more than 60 records are processed in one minute, for any subsequent records that are processed, Webhook notifications will not be sent.|
|The notification failed due to an error with kintone.||The following may be the possible causes:
|Notifications failed due to an error in the receiving web service.||The following may be the possible causes: