Setting Notifications to Be Sent When Records Meet a Certain Condition (Per Record Notifications Settings)
When you set Per Record Notifications, notifications are sent to app users in the following cases:
- When you create a record with the field value that meets a certain condition
- When the field value meets a certain condition by the result of having edited the record
If there is a field value that already meets the condition prior to editing the record, the notification will not be sent.
How to Set Record Notification Conditions
- Open the app settings page.
Opening App Settings Page
- Click the "App Settings" tab.
- Under "Notifications", click "Per Record Notifications".
- Click "Add".
- Specify the notification condition in "Notification Trigger".
This example sets up a per record notification as follows: When kintone is selected for the Product Name field, a notification is sent to a sales representative. For notes on creating notification triggers, see the following pages:
Notes on using "contains" or "does not contain"
The difference of filter results when specifying conditions of field values by departments
For Recipients, specify the notification recipient users, departments, or groups.
From the "Add a field for selection" drop-down list, you can also specify users who are specified in the following fields in the form as a notification recipient:
- Created by
- User selection field*1
- Department selection field*1
- Group selection field*1
*1 The field is available only when it is placed on the form.
*2 The field is available only when the Process Management feature is enabled.
As needed, enter text to be used as the notification subject in "Summary". The Summary appears on the notification.
Click "Save" on the upper left side of the screen.
Click "Update App" on the upper right side of the screen.