Setting Notifications to Be Sent When Records Meet a Certain Condition (Per Record Notifications Settings)
When you set Per Record Notifications, notifications are sent to app users in the following cases:
- When you create a record with the field value that meets a certain condition
- When the field value meets a certain condition by the result of having edited the record
If there is a field value that already meets the condition prior to editing the record, the notification will not be sent.
To set Per Record Notifications:
- Open the app settings page.
Opening App Settings Page
- Click the "App Settings" tab.
- Under "Notifications", click "Per Record Notifications".
Set the notification condition and recipient.
- Click "Add".
Specify the notification condition in "Notification Trigger".
Notes on using "contains" or "does not contain"
The difference of filter results when specifying conditions of field values by departments
For "Recipients", specify the notification recipient users, departments, or groups.
From the "Add a field for selection" drop-down list, you can also specify users who are specified in the following fields in the form as a notification recipient:
- Created by
- User selection field*1
- Department selection field*1
- Group selection field*1
*1 The field is available only when it is placed on the form.
*2 The field is available only when the Process Management feature is enabled.
As needed, enter text to be used as the notification subject in "Summary".
- Click "Add".
Click "Save" on the upper left side of the screen.