Setting Up Notifications with Conditions of Actions on Apps (General Notifications)
You can notify users when actions occur on apps, such as adding or editing records or updating statuses.
For each notification recipient, you can specify conditions for operations to be notified.
- Open the app settings page.
Opening App Settings Page
- Click the "App Settings" tab.
- Under "Notifications", click "General Notifications".
Specify the notification recipients and conditions. a. Specify the notification recipient.
You can specify notification recipients in the following two ways:
- In the "Add user, group or department" field, select users to be specified as notification recipients, departments, or groups.
From the "Add a field for selection" drop-down list, specify the field.
The notification is sent to the user, department, or group of the value in the specified field.
- Created by
- Updated by
- User selection field*
- Department selection field*
- Group selection field*
* The field is available only when it is placed on the form.
b. Specify conditions.
Check the following check boxes to specify the conditions for sending notifications to the user specified in "a".
- Add records
- Edit records
- Comment is posted
- Status is changed
- Import from file
Click "Save" on the upper left side of the screen.
Click "Update App" on the upper right side of the screen.