You can place a User selection field and use that field to select a user who uses kintone.
You can also select multiple users.
Specifying the User Selection Field
You can specify a user in one of the following ways.
- Enter a login name or a display name, and select the user displayed under the field.
- Click the department/group selection icon and select a user from the list in the department/group tab.
Clicking the user name that was entered and saved shows that user's profile.
You can use this field for various purposes, such as setting a contact in a project management app/query app, or selecting an approver in a transportation expense reimbursement app.
You can create a user list by entering contacts or approvers in the User Selection field to enable the following actions.
- Lists projects filtered by a contact:
In the view settings, specify the User selection field as filtering or sorting condition.
Filtering Records to Display in a View
- Sum up the number of projects for each contact:
Specify the User selection field as sum item or condition.
- Notify contacts on upcoming answer deadlines for inquiries:
Specify the User selection field as recipient.
What Can Be Done with the Notifications Feature
- Set an approver for transportation expense reimbursement:
Specify the User selection field as Assignee for process management.
What Can Be Done with the Process Management Feature
- Allow viewing/editing records only to requesters and approvers:
Specify the User selection field as target of granting access to records/fields.
Setting Options for User Selection Fields
- Specifies the header for the entry item.
Hide field name
- Hides the field names on the screens to add, edit, enter details of, and print records.
- Sets a field where a value is required to be entered.
- Specifies users which will be displayed in the User selection. If this option is not specified, all users will be displayed in the User selection. Specifying an item shows the users in the department/group you specified and the user you specified on the list, and you can click to select it.
- Sets the default value.
- The text string to specify this field (in an API).