You can place an Attachment field and use that field to specify attachments.
You can attach multiple files.
- You can attach files regardless of the file formats such as Excel, Word, or PDF.
You can download them by clicking their names in the list showing file names and their sizes. When you attach an image file such as a company logo, it appears with its thumbnail (small image).
You can enlarge the image by clicking the thumbnail.
- To attach files, click "Browse" and select the files. You can drag and drop files you want to attach into Browse.
Setting Options for Attachments Fields
- Specifies the header for the entry item.
Hide field name
- Hides the field names on the screens to add, edit, enter details of, and print records.
- Sets a field where attachment is required.
- Selects the size of the thumbnail (small image) that is displayed when the image file is attached.
- The text string to specify this field (in an API).