Changing the First Month of the Fiscal Year
To set the first month of the fiscal year, the graph feature and the sum feature are used.
With the graph feature and the sum feature, you can summarize data per quarter with the value in the Date and time field.
For example, in an app for managing product sales data, you may set the first month of the fiscal year to April.
In this case, you can summarize the sales data for each of the following four periods:
- The first quarter (April to June)
- The second quarter (July to September)
- The third quarter (October to December)
- The fourth quarter (January to March)
By default, the first month of the fiscal year is set to April.
- Open the app settings page.
Opening App Settings Page
- Click the "App Settings" tab.
- Click "Misc Settings" in "Advanced Settings".
- Select a month in "First Month of Fiscal Year".
- Click "Save" on the upper left side of the screen.