Setting an App Code
App code refers to a code for identifying an app.
The app code that is set will be reflected in record numbers.
Example: if "kintone" is set as the app code, the record number is "kintone-1".
A record number with an app code that is written into Kintone apps or spaces becomes a link to the corresponding record.
- Open the app settings page.
Opening App Settings Page
- Click the "App Settings" tab.
- Click "Misc Settings" in "Advanced Settings".
- Enter an app code in the "App Code" field.
- Click "Save" on the upper left side of the screen.