When Importing a File, "Failed to Import File. (Exception ID xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx)" Message Appears
Possible causes are as follows.
- There are some duplicating record numbers in the file to import
Open the file to check if there is any duplicate record number.
Make necessary changes and then import the file.
- Performed importing of file and updating/canceling of settings concurrently in an app with a large number of records
Before you import a file into an app with a large number of records, make sure that some changes to the setting are not being processed.
- Performed the deletion of an app with a large number of records or the bulk deletion of the records, while importing a file
Make sure the deletion of an app or the bulk deletion of records is completed before importing a file.
If none of the above cases is applicable, or the above solutions do not solve your problem, send the following files to our technical center.
- Screenshots showing the error
- Template of an app with a problem (zip file)